What you need to find out about Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being one of the favorite holiday destinations, and also a vast number of business opportunities, it is necessary that the Visa process to be made easier.
The e-Visa for Egypt is an online travel authorization made for people that desire to visit Egypt for tourism. This program accelerates the application process to secure new visas. The vacationers can decide between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, in accordance with the duration of your trip.
You can get this Egypt e-Visa without going to the embassy, only thru a web application. This completely new procedure was implemented by the Egyptian authorities.
e-visa Egypt requirements
There are several prerequisites that the visitors should take into consideration to be able to acquire the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Listed below are the most significant ones:
- You must have a valid passport which won’t expire for at least 8 months.
- Just 7 countries are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, and also the United Arab Emirates.
- Please be aware that there are several kinds of visas, so you should see if your nationality is qualified to apply for the electronic visa or for the one to acquire on arrival.
- Once you’ve got the verification that you can apply for an online visa, ensure that you complete the online form without errors.
- Make use of your debit or credit card to pay the charge.
- A main page of your passport is required, so ensure you get a scan or picture of it to upload.
- Once you obtain the online visa you should print out a duplicate of it to show it to the Egyptian border.
What you should choose between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you are trying to get a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you must choose its type. Depending on how you prepared your vacation, you can make the correct choice:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This type allows a 30 days stay and are valid for six months, starting off the issue day. When travelling with a team, one person can apply online for all the vacationers, but every one of them need to accomplish and also sign their forms. This does not apply for guardians or parents, who will sign the applications for their children.
If you intend to go to the Sinai Red Sea resorts for less than 15 days, you can do so with a visa-exempt stamp you get on arrival. Bear in mind that you will need a single entry Visa throughout the country, though.
If you’re only passing through Egypt and it will take less than 2 days, you don’t need to secure a Visa.
Multiple-entry e-Visa for Egypt
Should you chose to have some travels to Egypt, you ought to get the multiple-entry one. In this way you can leave and come back as you please. This kind of Visa cannot be received on arrival, so you should request for it ahead of time. It will let you stay for Thirty days maximum throughout a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
If you made a decision to work in Egypt and are in need of a long-term visa, first you should have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to apply for a work permit and return whenever necessary.